Television and the art of making women important to each other:
- Are you watching a show with two or more female leads with completely different personalities that are equally valid?
- Due to these different personalities, do they discuss their views on politics, society, religion, empowerment and whatnot?
- Is it a rare thing when an episode does NOT have a scene with just them?
- Is their relationship integral to the plot and the character arcs for both women?
- Is at least one of them in a sexual relationship with another woman? (Shut up, Gabrielle and Xena were!)
- Is there a female antagonist for a female protagonist?
If the answer to all of this is yes - congratulations! Chances are you’re watching a Sam Raimi/Robert Tapert tv-production.
we were happy once
spartacus meme ☆ nine characters » Ilithyia (viva bianca) (7/9)
‘Now that’s a fucking gladiator’
said goodbye to you
my friend, as the fire spread
all that’s left are your bones
that will soon sink like stones [x]
from beginning to end.
spartacus. that is not my name.
we shall seek our destiny together, whatever the cost. yet let us not pass from memory those left absent of our arms; those who sacrificed their lives so that all may live free.