She wants her son alive, or the men who killed him dead. She wants to feed the crows, like they did at the Red Wedding. Freys and Boltons, aye. We’ll give her those, as many as she likes.
asoiaf challenge : scariest creature
“That creature is dangerous. Many a time I have glimpsed him in my flames. Sometimes there are skulls about him, and his lips are red with blood.”
anger was better than tears, better than grief, better than guilt.
“Tyrell or Lannister, it makes no matter, it’s not me they want, only my claim.”
Houses STILL Sworn to House Stark ➻
fakebook of the houses
Game of Thrones house sigils
As one of Robb’s battle companions Dacey had chosen to remain by his side.
- book-Arya: Needle was ... even Sansa.
- show-Arya: Most girls are stupid.
- book-Brienne: As ladies die in childbed. No one sings songs about them.
- show-Brienne: You sound like a woman.
- book-Asha: Cunt again? It was odd how men like Suggs used that word to demean women when it was the only part of a woman they valued.
- show-Asha: You're a cunt.
The women are the strong ones, truly.
Game of Thrones House Banners by Oliver Ibáñez
You can’t choose the House you’re born into in life but whether it be a blessing or a curse is the choice that’s all yours. Unfortunately there are no House Brooks banners (“When You Stare Into The Abyss of the Internet, It Also Stares Back At You”), but Oliver has created these ornate designs for all the major Houses in Westoros, available for purchase at Redbubble so you and your Bannermen can proudly match before their chosen King (or Khaleesi).